Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Last Challenge of 2013 at Clear it Out Tuesday!!!

It’s hard to believe another challenge year is coming to a close, now there are three weeks to the challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday and there are three sponsors. Digi Darla Designs, QKR Stampede, and Stitchy Bear digi OutletIn January we will be progressing forward to a WEEKLY challenge, each with one of the fabulous sponsors we already have. I guess I should let you in on the Theme of the challenge, it’s Warm and Fuzzy of course my idea of “warm” is not heat/cold it’s what makes me feel warm which could be a picture of a kitten, a yummy recipe or anything that says “cute”. Now to the stash item anything textured on your card. For the first week of the challenge I chose a cute snowman with Santa’s bag from QKR Stampede.
IMG_1838
I used the very first winter embossing folder I bought, that is one of the textures on my card, the other is the white opal liquid pearls on the hat and the tree, I also used red liquid pearls on the berries.  The oval is cut with a Nellie Snellen die layered it on top of the image added a bashful blue ribbon and it is finished. I think the simplicity of the card makes the snowman the focal point.
Thanks for looking today and hope to see you at Clear it Out Tuesday for the Warm and Fuzzies challenge.

6 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Oh what a fun snowman ...great job on the card....tfs

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card.
Cute image and love the texture you added with the embossing folder and the liquid pearls :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Aw....this card gives me the warm fuzzies too :) Adorable!!

Chris Dring said...

This card is so adorable! Love that you used the negative oval die cut to frame that cute snowman! Well done!

Donna said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I know that guy!!!! That handsome fella is sittin' on my fireplace!!
He gives me the warm and fuzzies because he's cute and because you made him.

Crafty Judith said...

Fabby card hun - love it x