Sunday, December 15, 2013

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way…….

Hi everyone, another blog post, wow this month has been filledl with lots of cards and lots of challenges, some I’m ahead of the due date some I’m skidding in at the last minute. Yesterday’s post was just that as well as one of the challenges. I now have a few extra cards to use if I need them. I get e-mails from a lot of the challenge blogs, well got this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches Dec. 11 planning on using it well today I get a reminder there is still time to play, I had an image already coloured to use, Most of the card was made with scraps left over from other card making sessions. The image I used was a Fluffles one, I have a few of them since I am very fond of cats, simple to colour as I just left them white, pinked the noses and ears.
IMG_1856
I used my snowflake embossing folder on the green banners Put crystal glitter paper paint (psx) on the bells added a glitter brad to my felt poinsettia and punched snowflakes to the opposite corner.
Challenges I am entering this in are:
Freshly Made Sketches ends Monday
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog  use traditional colours Red and Green.
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog Your favourite Christmas Song I guess mine is obvious….Jingle Bells.
Shopping Our Stash Tic Tac Toe    The line I used is Brads, flowers, and die cuts or punches.
Thanks for looking today, and come back again soon, I seem to be on a roll with the winter/Christmas cards, I think I am about done.
Have a crafty day!!!

8 comments:

Donna said...

Super cute card Barb! Those cats are adorable!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Love those kitties!

Linda Suarez said...

Super cute! What a great way to use up those scraps! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jessi Fogan said...

Love this sketch - and FLUFFLES! So cute :)

Tracy said...

Such a cute card.
Love the image and the fun background paper :)

Jodie Mackrell said...

adorable card! thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join our Challenge at CTB!

sammi said...

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely adorable! Love, love, love the layout too! Thanks so much for playing along with us in our “Favorite Christmas Song” challenge at Catch The Bug! We’re so happy you visited! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps