Monday, December 30, 2013

Anything Goes at the Cheerful Stamp Pad…week 2

I know what you will be thinking…..not another Christmas card!! it’s the second to last one I will be posting….I promise to go on to thank-you, birthday and heading into February Valentines Day.  The challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad is Anything goes so it’s crafter’s choice. The sponsor for the challenge is Bugaboo Digis check them out they are having a sale right now and wow the prices are great.  Now on to my card…….
IMG_1843.
The stamp I used the snowman stamp from Holiday Line-up, a retired stampin’up set. The sentiment is from the $1 bin (now that was a long time ago) at Michaels, I loved the script. I used Real Red cardstock, GP white and the patterned paper is also retired from SU,
IMG_1844
I love this sentiment for the snowmen cards, it is from High Hopes Rubber Stamps which has new owner since I got this stamp. The company is in London, Ontario, Canada, and I didn’t even know it myself. The have great stamps, My Merry Christmas, EH! is also from the company.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you get your crafty on and join us at the Cheerful Stamp Pad for the Anything goes challenge.

5 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

That sentiment is awesome - love the font! And those snowmen....even buried under all this snow I still love snowmen :)

Lynn's Place said...

the snowmen are adorable and the sentiment rocks...tfs

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhh so pretty! The red and white reminds me of a candy cane!

Tracy said...

Such an adorable card..love the vibrant colour.
Cute sentiment as well.

Michele said...

i love the simplicity of this red and white and it reminds me of a candy cane! happy new year! xo