Monday, December 2, 2013

Let the Decorating Continue at The Cheerful Stamp Pad

It’s the second week of challenge #74 Let’s Decorate at The Cheerful Stamp Pad, It’s December 2nd and time to get the decorating done,.The sponsor for the challenge is Floppy Latte take some time to check out the fabulous images they have to offer. While you are in the “clicking” mood don’t forget to check out what all the other members of the design team have done for inspiration this week. Just click HERE to go to the blog,
IMG_1816
I had this image from Sassy Studio Designs from last year and thought it was perfect for the challenge The first thing I do when the season rolls around is hang a wreath on my front door, I have a cute one with Santa and a snowman on it, but after the new year I change it to a beautiful white wreath with red berries that light up when I remember to turn it on.
Supplies I used:
Image from Sassy Studio Designs
Cardstock GP white, Patterned paper was in my paper stash
Merry Christmas from a Stampin'up set
Spellbinders Floral oval  and Nellie Snellen corner die (used part of it)
Smooch pearlized ink (ribbon & berries)
Rhinestones
Thanks for stopping by today and please join us for the Let’s Decorate challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Very pretty card.
I really like the ornate frame and corners

Anonymous said...

Yes the corners really set it off. Very elegant.

Chris Dring said...

Beautiful card Barbara!

Lynn's Place said...

Love the oval doily way to cute of a card tfs :)

Jessi Fogan said...

I love it! The die-cut details are so intricate!