Thursday, December 12, 2013

Anything for Christmas at HM&F Monday challenge

My favourite thing to make is Christmas cards, and my favourite stamp to use is House Mouse and sometimes a Gruffie or a Happy Hopper. I think i have more Christmas stamps than all the rest put together and the House Mouse are the cutest.
IMG_1820
I have made a fairly simple card as I wanted the image to be the “star” . The cardstock I used is Garden green and GP white, the patterned paper from a DCWV Christmas pad. Some narrow ribbon and a bow to finish it off.
I am entering this in the Anything  Christmas challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge blog.
Thanks for looking today and come back again Saturday join me for the Drunken Stamper’s post.

8 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

AWWWWWWWW! One of my favourite HM images of all time. SO CUTE! I love how you coloured it, and that bit of ribbon is the perfect way to finish it off.

Donna said...

Come on now!! That image is way too cute!! I love the colours you used and I agree with Jessi, that ribbon is perfection!

Lynn's Place said...

OMG what a sweet card just love it...tfs

Christine said...

Hi Barbara your stunning image IS the star of this creation..beautiful colouring stunning design lovely work
Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this time

smiles Christine x

Sue said...

That image is the star, love it. You have colored it up beautifully, and that ribbon is wonderful. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Patti said...

SWEET!

Patti : )

Tracy said...

Awww such a sweet image. I haven't seen this one before :)
Lovely colouring and I agree with keeping the image the main focus, it is just so cute.

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card, you have used one of my favourite House-Mouse images and I love the clean design.
Thank you for joining us at the House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Pauline
x