Saturday, May 3, 2014

Y is for Your Mama Challenge #7 at SOSS

Two weeks has gone again (I have no idea how they speed by) and it’s another NEW alphabet challenge.at The Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers…. Y is for Your Mama. You can make your project how every you want.
IMG_2123
My image is from Bugaboo Stamps, they have the cutest, funniest and sometimes snarky stamps.This card is perfect to give to my daughter as she has raised teenagers, one is still at home.
IMG_2125
Here is a close up of the sentiment.
IMG_2124
I didn’t have a Mother’s Days stamp that was suitable so just stamped Celebrate.
I used taken with teal, basic black and GP white cardstock, the patterned paper is from an Asian DCWV stack.
I am entering this in:
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog  for the Stella Says Sketch #207
Thanks for looking today and head over to The Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers for Challenge #7  Y is for Your Mama and while you are there check out what the other members have done they are all awesome.

10 comments:

Donna said...

Barb, my mum always says that the older we get the faster time passes us by...the older I get, the more I realize she is right (I hate it when that happens ha ha ha).
I sooooooo love this card!! Stella is a hoot, the image and sentiment are perfect for the challenge! Great job!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Ha ha! Love it! Awesome card, Barb! I have a lot of Bugaboo images but I haven't seen this one before - and a perfect sentiment too. Have a great weekend!

Lynn's Place said...

Look at her and kitty to cute ...tfs

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Great card. i like how you have coordinated the pp with the cardstock. I wouldn't have thought to check my Asian DCWV stack for this card. Your stamped image and sentiment are wonderful, and really ring true in my house these days!

Jessi Fogan said...

Celebrate is perfect - celebrate that nope, you haven't yet snapped & removed your teenagers from the earth, lol! This is just awesome!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a total HOOT, Barb! Love, love, LOVE this! xxD

Unknown said...

LOL!!! I'm cracking up at this one, Barb! Just the Snarky comment that Mom's everywhere will enjoy and understand!! I know I heard that once or twice during my teenage years ;) Fabulous!! XOXO-Shari

Tracy said...

LOL, love this card and this sentiment, too funny :)
Beautifully coloured, great image and I love the colours you chose.

Lindsey said...

What a perfect sentiment, Barb, and the perfect image to go with it! Fun, fun Mother's Day card.

Karen Schroeder said...

I love Stella...great sentiment! Your color choice is awesome! Any mom would love this card!