Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Challenge #152 …..Birthday or Anniversary?


If you are looking for my Clear it Out Tuesday post scroll down or click HERE.
Last week at Shopping Our Stash for Sing it Out you were asked for no Happy Birthday or Anniversary and this week we want you to make them!!!
                     IMG_2132
I made an accordion circle card using my favourite birthday cupcake mouse from House Mouse Designs and Elizabeth Craft Designs dies. I made a two fold card, I didn’t think I was ready for a triple one. This is the front of the card.
IMG_2134
this is the back of the card.
IMG_2135
This is the inside of the card, as you see the circle turns when you open the card. one last picture.
IMG_2136
Close up of the candle 
This was quite the project and I’m so glad I had received a card similar for my birthday, I think they get easier as you make more of them.

I'm entering this in Gruffies and Guests, anything goes with the option of spring (no spring on mine)

Thanks for stopping by today and lets see how many entries we can get for the Birthday/Anniversary celebration.

13 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

This is a fabulous card...must search for that two fold idea and give it go soon...tfs :)

Leslie Hanna said...

I love those accordion cards and dies, but man, so. much. work. I'm way to impatient to make them, but I can admire YOURS! That mouse is adorable!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Barb! What an awesome card! I've never made this style before but what a showstopper! Love your little house mouse and beautiful colouring! Gorgeous papers you used too!

Donna said...

Awesome card Barb!!
Love the colours and design paper and of course the wee house mouse!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness this is a fun, adorable card :)
This image is so cute :)

Jessi Fogan said...

OH EM GEE this is so so cute! I can't believe how fussy it looks to do - the way the images turn? A total feat of paper engineering!

Chris Dring said...

Holy Crow! Barb, this card is amazing! Very technical looking, and you make it look easy peasy! Love that little mouse!

Lindsey said...

Wow Barb, this is adorable! I love it!

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is a truly beautiful creation and many thanks for joining in our challenge over at Gruffies & Guests Challenge "Anything Goes With The Option of Spring" good luck and it would be lovely to see you again Dt Member Sandra H xx

lauren bergold said...

holy WOW! not only is this twice as adorable as the 1st photo leads one to believe, it's also 10x as clever what with the AMAZING engineering of those suspended circles!!! MOST impressive missus! ps: happy SOS birthday to you! ♥

Monika Reeck said...

I love the Image it is soo cuuuteee and the coloring also adorable...very nice choose the DP and nice shape too, happy SOS Birthday to you too.....I am joining too at SOS challenge for the birthday card..maybe you would like to hop to my blog, to make you easier my card is #59 and #62 I would be so happy if you could leave me some love...hugs, Monika

Silvia said...

This accordeon card is awesome! I love this sweet image and your coloring is great. Thank you very much for joining us at Gruffies & Guest Challenge.
Silvia DT

Amy A said...

What a fun and fabulous Card. Adorable image and great details. Look forward to you joining us again.

Amy- DT Gruffies & Guests Challenges
{Lil Cutie Creations}