Monday, May 12, 2014

The Cheerful Stamp Pad invites you to Challenge 86!!

Good Monday morning, I hope your weather has been as fabulous as ours has been the last few days, what a beautiful Mother’s Day  we had on Sunday. Challenge #86 at The Cheerful Stamp Pad is a Bouquet of Flowers and the sponsor is Lunagirl Images
I received this coloured cornucopia of flowers from Luna Girl and decided it needed to be made into an ATC (artist trading card) I love making these tiny works of art, they measure 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 inches and usually have a couple of layers and an embellishment and if you are swapping them they have a theme. Here is mine…….
IMG_2146
Most of this ATC was made from scraps, some that were just sitting on the desk. I  added some stickles to the image flowers, the sentiment is from Hero Arts, I have a few of these mini wood mount stamps and they are perfect for tiny spaces. The flowers were from off a stem I bought at the dollar store, probably for something else.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can find a bit of time to join the fun at The Cheerful Stamp Pad for the Bouquet of Flowers challenge.

4 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Wowzers this is gorgeous....tfs

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty! Love those gorgeous pink flowers!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love those blooms!

Tracy said...

Your ATC is adorable.
I would have thought it was a card, you got so much on this little card :)