Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Clear it Out Tuesday is going Vintage……………

New challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday the theme is Vintage and the stash item is Pearls/ The sponsor is Stitchy Bear Outlet and the image I used is from Delicious Doodles 
IMG_2154
No colouring on my image, I felt it looked better just as is, I printed the digi on Very Vanilla cardstock, my first attempt I tried sponging and it didn’t go well. I cut the scalloped opening in the Neutral dsp from Stampin’ up (had it for a long time) then the black was cut with a plain oval, both are Nellie Snellen dies.
IMG_2155
Here are my pearls, they were white pearls I coloured with a spectrum noir warm brown marker, very dark brown too.
IMG_2156
I added silver thin line border stickers to the top and bottom, here is a close up of one of them.
IMG_2157
Finished inside of the card using the cut out from the layer on the front.
Challenges I am entering this in”
Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper challenge for May
Glitter n Sparkle challenge Blog Cards for Men #85
Thanks for looking today don’t forget to check out the rules at Clear it Out Tuesday while there have a look at the fabulous projects the design team has for your inspiration.

8 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Fab card Barbara hun hugs Judith x

Lynn's Place said...

You did a great job on this...vintage and masculine WTG...tfs

KT Fit Kitty said...

Great masculine card - love the image!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I just found your Followers button - yay! Now I can read you on my reader instead of on Bloglovin'. Either way is great but sometimes I don't get to my Bloglovin' reading and I don't want to miss any of your beautiful cards! Why not move it up by your Bloglovin' button so more people see it as I had to scroll way down to find it. Well, aren't I Little Miss Bossypants today LOL. Have a good day, Barb!

Tracy said...

Great card.
I agree about leaving the stamp uncoloured, it looks great on this card.
It was a cold weekend, we had a fire in the wood stove all day,

Jessi Fogan said...

AWESOME!! SUch a great guy card - the black & white is really perfect

Lindsey said...

Definitely works in black and white/vanilla -- perfect masculine card!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x