Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Challenge #150 at SOS…Let us Inspire You….


Looking for my Clear it Out Post? scroll down or just click HERE

The challenge at Shopping Our Stash is an inspiration picture, Head over to the blog and get all the information on the challenge and check out what the other members of the design team have made. I chose to go with the colours of the picture pallet along with a couple more items. My image was a RAK and I have no idea who’s image it is.
IMG_2129
Now here is the inspiration picture:from pinterest. check it out HERE.
  ButtonClock
I went with the colours, buttons and I thought the “busy” background paper reminded me of the buttons in the clock.
IMG_2130
Close up of the tag and buttons, I added the gold cord to the buttons and the tag.
IMG_2131
The inside of the card just waiting for a sentiment. I think this card is perfect for almost any occasion.
Challenges I am entering this in are:
Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper challenge for May
Glitter n Sparkle challenge Blog challenge #83 Tag It
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you find time to get “inspired” to join us at Shopping Our Stash for the challenge.

12 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful flowers, Barb! Gorgeous colouring! Love the buttons too!

lauren bergold said...

LOVE that you've carried the background paper into the inside! the image with the scalloppy frame is FAB*U*LOUS as well!!

Leslie Hanna said...

So pretty. And yes, the background paper reminds me of the buttons, and the colors. Nice touch with the gold cord!

Lynn's Place said...

OMGosh such a springy card ad the cock is so sweet ya did good...tfs

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.
Very pretty image and you coloured those flowers up beautifully.
Great take on the challenge piece and like that you walked us through your thought process.

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, I love this!! Your colouring is beautiful, and the button clusters make me happy :)

Donna said...

Such a pretty take on the inspiration photo barb! Great job!

Mandy said...

Barb your card is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty and feminine
hugs
Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Barb.

Lovely image and sweet little tag.

Thanks for joining us at G N S

Tracey DTxx

Diane said...

Beautiful flower image and design Barbara.

Hugs diane

Carol L said...

I just love those pink flowers with that wonderful floral background! It's such a cheery little card! NJ

Hazel said...

Pretty. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x