Monday, May 19, 2014

The Second Week of challenge #86 at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

The design team at the Cheerful Stamp Pad has more inspiration for you, check all the great projects made with Lunagirl Images. that's who our sponsor is for challenge #86, a Bouquet of Flowers.
IMG_2158
After I printed the precoloured image off I used the Romantic Rectangles die to cut it out then layered it on the blue. I then popped it up on very vanilla cardstock that was embossed with the Textile embossing folder. and then on the blue base.
IMG_2159
I have left the inside blank as I like to have some generic cards that can be used for birthday, get well or thinking of you, just add a sentiment and it’s good to go.
I would like to enter this in Hiding in my Craftroom challenge #149 Embossing
thanks for spending some time here today and I would love to see what you can make for the Bouquet of Flowers challenge.

5 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

the flowers looks so real....could almost smell them beautiful job...tfs

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty, Barb! Love the beautiful image and your gorgeous embossing!

Tracy said...

Your card is so pretty and that image is gorgeous!!!
I hope you enjoyed your weekend at the cottage…we are hopefully heading to our cottage next weekend to get the water on and get it ready for summer!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

That is such a beautiful image! I love how you made it the star & everything you used complements it perfectly :)

Unknown said...

beautiful coloring and thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the Embossing Challenge. I like the little ribbon in the middle.
Lisa
Ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT