Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Challenge Time at Clear it Out Tuesday…it’s Black

Easy challenge this week at Clear it Out Tuesday we want you to use Black on your project. it doesn’t have to be totally black but we would like to be able to see there is black on the p4oj3d5.The stash item is Stickers.  Head over to the challenge blog for all the rules and see what the design team has made for inspiration.
In the back of my mind was a video I saw on Stamp & Scrap with Frenchie and I had to search to find it as I needed proper measurements. You will find the tutorial/video HERE
IMG_2161.
The stamp set I used is called Secret Garden from Stampin’up, I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Black and white cardstock.
IMG_2162
I used two stickers that were leftovers from a class I took, one is a hummingbird and the one in this picture is a bee.
IMG_2163
Semi finished inside, I stamped with a couple of the flowers.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have time to join the challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday.The challenge will close at 8.p.m. EDT June 3rd.

5 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

You sure can't go wrong with black and white..and here a touch of color...so elegant...tfs

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love the style of this card! Great layers! I like the added stickers too!

Lindsey said...

What a great design, especially with the two little pops of colour from the stickers!

Crafty Judith said...

Fab card Barbara - loving all the layering hugs Judith x

Jessi Fogan said...

PSX STICKERS!!! Those were my very favourite stickers of all time- I hoarded them for years, and still have a very few left. These two are just the perfect little something to go with that wonderfully layered background!