Saturday, January 18, 2014

With Enough Caffeine I Could Rule The World……..

I need a couple of cups of java to kick start my morning, but try not to drink coffee late afternoon. I bought theses cute stamps at the December open house at my favourite stamp store, The Butterfly Moon I finally took them out of their packaging.  I thought the background stamp was so versatile as I have other coffee related stamps.
IMG_1911
The stamps I used are from House Mouse Designs the banner is made with the Coffee Background stamp and the image is Caffeine High. The sentiment is from Stampin’up. Cardstock Very Vanilla and Early Expresso. buttons from CTMH. I stamped coffee beans with Versamark watermark all over the early expresso.
IMG_1912
I used several colouring mediums, prismas colour pencils and alcohol markers.
IMG_1913
Another finished inside of a card, it really doesn’t take very much extra time to do it either. You can see the full background stamp. The coffee bean stamp is from Stampabilities and the sentiment is from Inkadinkado by Dawn Houser. 
I saw this sketch and so wanted to try it although my image is not a circle. I am sure this sketch will be used many times, I love it.
I am entering this card in three challenges.
Tuesday Morning Sketches # 232 the twist is to make it monochromatic I’m close on this one, it ends Sunday.
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog Use as stamp you haven’t used before. (I used two) Challenge ends midnight January 25, 2014 EST.
Gruffies & Guests for the Anything Goes challenge.ends January 29, 2014

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card! I love the monochromatic!

Lynn's Place said...

This card is soooo!! cute love how you brought it all together with no coffe jitters LOL...tfs

Jessi Fogan said...

I want that background stamp...I laughed at several of those :) I'm definitely a coffee needer - I'd say lover, but I think I'm past that now ;) And you KNOW I love the mousies!!

Lindsey said...

What a great card, Barb! Love how you combined all the different stamps into one fab card.

Chris Dring said...

Fabulous card, Barbara! Way to rock the monochromatic challenge. Super cute mousies, and all of the different stamps you used made for such an excellent card!

Janet McLaughlin said...

Lovely card, Barbara, and I LOVE that sentiment! Great monochromatic look! Another stamp I had never seen before!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card! Thank you for playing along at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Vickie Y, GDT

Debbie said...

Haha! This is so cute!! Except that I get my caffeine from diet Coke! :)
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Donna said...

He he....that's awesome! That background stamp would work for so many projects! Love those little micey's!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Oh my goodness, i need that sentiment for my kids and their Mountain Dew! Awesome card! Thanks for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Tracy said...

I love your card is so sweet….even thought I can't stand the taste of coffee.
The only coffee I like is a coffee crisp chocolate bar, teehee.
The image is adorable and I like that everything is coffee related :)

Angie's card designs said...

Aww bless them,i think they have had too much caffeine lol. A wonderful card hun and thank you for entering it in to our anything goes challenge over at Gruffies and Guests and good luck

Angie DT xx

Sue said...

I too love the sketch and the brown tones you have used on your card with this fabulous HM stamp. Background is wonderful too. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
sue

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely coffee card you have made here which fits perfectly the Gruffies and Guests Challenge this month of “anything goes”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Gruffies and Guests Challenge Design Team Member)

Vickie Y said...

Cute image and card! Thank you for playing along with us at Gruffies and Guests Challenge.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Nifty card! The finished inside is proof that you had your caffeine for the day!

shaz earl said...

Another fabulous card! thank you so much for joining us at G & G, we do hope you will join us again
Good luck in the draw
Shaz DT XX

ReplyDelete

America said...

OOh what a fabulous COFFEE design using the adorable House-Mouse stamps. Love the coffee bean browns~ and what a GREAT BACKGROUND. Gotta have that stamp too! :) Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good Luck to you and please come join us again! :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge-Unused Stamps!

You must be a coffee drinker-you have some awesome coffee stamps! Darling creation!!!

♥ Sue Kment