Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It’s Tuesday, Time for a New Challenge at Clear it Out!!

At Clear it Out Tuesday it’s a Colour challenge……the colour is BLUE!!! Stash item is ribbons, fibres or twine. Head over to the Challenge Blog to get all the rules and while you are there check out what all the other members of the design team have made for your inspiration. The sponsor of the challenge is Lacy Sunshine Designs, what great images we all got to play with this week, head over and check out the designs.
I love a colour challenge that’s half the designing of a card, now couple that with a Sketch challenge and you have it made in the shade.
IMG_1923
I chose an Eleanor and Pickles digi called Pastry chefs from Lacy Sunshine designs and the sketch is from Deconstructing Jen sketch #135. I’m not even sure what the colour of blue i used is, or the patterned paper, it was just in my stash. The part of a doily (I only have one) I got at a yard sale, I added buttons with blue and white baker’s twine. Isn’t Eleanor adorable with her huge glasses, I seem to gravitate to her when I’m surfing through the store. Most of the image was coloured with my spectrum noir markers. I’m still practicing with them but I’m totally sold on them. On with the inside….
IMG_1924
I used one of the coordinating papers from my stash (lost the package so don’t know where is is from) although I know I bought two packages each a little different from the dollar store.
I’m entering this in the Sketch 135 challenge at Deconstructing Jen.
Thanks for stopping by today and I would like to see your project for the Colour Blue challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday
.

4 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I love those big glasses! So cute on her but I don't personally want to wear them again, lol ;) And aren't SN markers great? I love mine :)

Lynn's Place said...

Everything in blue how sweet is that...the image is adorable...tfs :)

Unknown said...

This is great Barbara! I love the monochromatic scheme. Works well.
xxx, Heather

Tracy said...

Such a cute image :)
Great card and I thought you stamped the inside of your card, it looks great :)