Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy Birthday to You………………

I had a chance to work with my favourite little rodents from House Mouse Designs,  January and February have a few birthdays so I need to be ready. The image I used is called Candlelight Dinner, the mice were coloured with prisma colour pencils and the rest was coloured with Spectrum Noir markers, since I coloured the candle purple that is the colour theme I decided to use.
IMG_1902
The cardstock is elegant eggplant and wisteria wonder, the Die I use is the spellbinders reverse wonky rectangles it was my first time used them too. Buttons from the dollar store and baker’s twine from Winners.
Keeping with finishing the insides of the cards I’m making, here is the almost finished inside….it’s waiting for the sentiment.
IMG_1903
I am entering this in the Glitter N Sparkle challenge blog , Bingo challenge, and I’m just slipping in with a few hours to spare. I used Buttons, image and die cuts.
\Also entering this in the \ATG challenge at Gruffies & |Guests

Thanks for looking today and have a fabulous weekend!!!,

12 comments:

Deb Kane said...

As always Barb, just Lovely!!!! Your colouring inspires me.

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card.
These images are just so cute.

Lynn's Place said...

It is gorgeous...love how you put it all together....tfs

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Cute card. These are the only rodents I want in my house!

Unknown said...

Love this! Love the colors with this great image! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle.

Chris Dring said...

Totally adorable, Barbara! Great design and your coloring is fabulous!

Jessi Fogan said...

That's often how I choose the rest of my card too - 'welp, I coloured that orange, so let's run with that!' lol! Ah-dorable :)

Angie's card designs said...

Ah what a beautiful image and card,thank you for entering it into the anything goes challenge over at Gruffies and Guests and good luck x

Angie DT

downrightcrafty said...

such a beautiful card, and love the colours, if this is a newly stamped image you could enter the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge too, we would love to see you over there
Hugs Kate xx

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card; love the colors you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Gruffies and Guests Challenge.

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card! thank you so much for joining us at G & G, we do hope you will join us again
Good luck in the draw
Shaz DT XX

ReplyDelete

America said...

Loving the purples here. Fun buttons and adorable House-Mouse card design. If you love these illustrations by HMD, then come check us out for more inspiration and great prizes at; House-Mouse & Friends Monday ChallengeBlog.