Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Challenge #134 at Shopping Our Stash….Miss You

If you are looking for my Clear it Out Tuesday post scroll down or click HERE.
Are you ready for a new challenge to shop your stash? Miss You is the new challenge at Shopping Our Stash. I have been spending a lot of time shopping my stash, well really I’m trying to find things, since Christmas my craft room is a disaster, I have an obstacle course to get in and out of it but I will get things done, I need to make a couple of birthday cards and of course I pulled a shoe box or two of stamps off the shelf, did I put them back…NO and in the meantime another box toppled over and I have stamps all over the shelf and floor. On with my card.
IMG_1896
Now isn’t this a change of colour for me, although i slipped a little bit of pink in on it. The image I used is from House Mouse Designs the sentiment is from Stampin’up. Coloured with a combination of Spectrum Noir markers, copic markers and prisma colour pencils.the patterned paper is quite sparkly.
IMG_1897
Wow another card that is almost finished on the inside. I’m keeping up with my finishing of the insides quite well.
Thanks for peeking at what I’ve been up to and I hope you can find the time to join us at Shopping Our Stash for the Miss You challenge.

12 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Super creation! I love the monochromatic palette! Adorable image beautifully colored!
Hugz,
Chana

Leslie Hanna said...

Between your stamps and my brads, it's a good thing our respective craftastrophes were in different rooms! :)

Donna said...

Look at you finishing off all the insides of your cards!!! Fantastic!! And I love this green (my second fave other than our purple)! As always your colouring is awesome!

Lindsey said...

This is so cute! I love how the sentiment could be that little guy's own printing. Don't all craft areas have stuff all over the floor? ;)

Lynn's Place said...

What a fantastic card...tfs

Unknown said...

Great card!! Love it!!

Tracy said...

These house mouse images are adorable.
Your card is so cute :)

lauren bergold said...

oh my goodness, that little mouse is just toooooooooooooo cute!!! (& hooray for slipping in a little *PINK*... tho actually, that green is gorgeous... especially in the middle of a bleak new jersey winter, lol!) :)

Carol L said...

How completely cute is this House Mouse card!! I love the green colors with a splash of pink, and the top note makes for a great inside too! Well done!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh I hear you on the disaster - I got so into Christmas that I still have Halloween things out by my desk *koff*
I SO love this stamp - you know I love those mousies!

Chris Dring said...

The Queen of House Mouse does it again! Barbara, what an adorable card! Love your coloring, that green DP, and you go girl, finishing the inside of the card! Yay for you!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I notice a number of people are making it a point to finish the insides of their cards lately. I'm on that boat too, but only to the extent that I put an insert in if the card is too dark to write on. Oh, sometimes I decorate it but that isn't a requirement for me. Anyway, love your sweet house mouse writing a letter to his missing pal. I'm quite fond of green so I REALLY like your card!