Monday, January 20, 2014

Are you Ready for Vintage?? Check out A Snowy Day!!

New challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad, Challenge 78  A Snowy Day, the sponsor is Vintage Image Craft they have great vintage images on Facebook for you to download. For the first week of the challenge I chose a cute image of two girls, I sized it small  as I wanted to use it for an artist trading card, they are 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 and usually have a couple of layers and an embellishment. Here is the ATC I made.
IMG_1914
Isn’t this the most adorable image, and it’s such an easy way to make a quick card, tag or ATC. I layered the image on basic black and a scrap of red (it has gold flecks in it) Ribbon from my stash and the snowflakes I’ve had for eons.
Thanks for looking today and I hope you find some time this week to join in the fun at The Cheerful Stamp Pad for A Snowy Day.

4 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

What a beautiful ATC...awesome job...tfs

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhh what a pretty ATC....I miss making ATCs for our swaps!
Love the vintage image, good on ya for using up more stuff from yer stash!!

Tracy said...

Your ATC is adorable.
I love that picture :)
I haven't tried my hand at one of these yet.

Jessi Fogan said...

THAT PUPPY! I just love that image, and how perfect are those little snowflake buttons?