Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Copy Cat, Copy Cat….Challenge time at Clear it Out!!!

The new weekly challenge is Copy Cat at Clear it Out Tuesday  You can pick one of the Design Team’s cards to copy or any one that is on on one of the team’s blogs. For all the information please visit Clear it Out Tuesday Challenge blog. The sponsor for this week’s challenge is Stitchy Bear, check all the digital images they have for sale. I chose a cute zoo image to make into a baby card,  it’s nice to have a few on hand.
IMG_1906
I used So Saffron and GP white cardstock, The tiny buttons are brads I’ve had for at least 2 years and i finally opened the package. I also emboss with the swiss dots folder and finished it off with some yellow ribbon.
IMG_1907
I totally finished the inside of the card, (patting myself on the back) The sentiment is from a Stampin’ up word set. this certainly doesn’t look like the same colour as the front but I assure you it is. Sometimes pictures don’t work out like they should.
Thanks for looking today and I hope you will find some time to get your crafty on and join us for the Copy Cat Challenge at Clear it Out.

6 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Zoo animals are just so perfect for baby cards! Love this :)

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Love those critters, but I think the lion looks a bit hungry. :p
This is a sweet card!

meine-bastelarena said...

Such a cute card! Love your color combo. Hugs, Sujin

Lynn's Place said...

I just love these guys ...never can go wrong with animals for any occasion...great job & tfs

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness this is such a sweet card :)
Here is another pat on the back for finishing the insides of your cards :)

VintageScrapsCanada said...

This is the cutest -
Love the embossed background with the yellow

the buttons & ribbon make it POP