Monday, January 6, 2014

Challenge #77 Use some Ribbon!!

The Cheerful Stamp Pad has a new challenge….we want you to use some ribbon. Now don’t tell me you don’t have oodles and oodles of ribbon, so dig into your stash and join us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.
The sponsor for the challenge is Sweet Stamps drop in and take a peek at what they have to offer. Now here is what I made for the challenge.
IMG_1892
I’m still in red mode, I really need to get the pinks and purples out, maybe next week. I used a stamp I’ve had for a while and although I have used it quite a few times it has been out of the crafty loop. The stamp is from Inkadinkado, the base is Sahara Sand, the next layer is Riding Hood red and the patterned paper is the Immortal Love stack pad from DCWV. I use my large spellbinders rectangles and added the ribbon which is real red from Stampin’up.
I didn’t make it a resolution but decided to try to finish or partially finish the inside of the cards, so far I’m keeping up, although since I am not sure if I’m using this for a get well or a thank you card I didn’t put a sentiment on it.
IMG_1893
Thanks for checking in today and I hope you can find some time to join us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad for challenge #77, Use some ribbon.
.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Beautiful card, Barbara - love all the red x

Lynn's Place said...

What a fantastic card, so pretty and amazingly put together...tfs

Jessi Fogan said...

Isn't it funny, I go through colour bursts like that too! And then find myself looking at them all & thinking um, I like other colours too, don't I? :) LOVE this bird, and yep, I have so much ribbon it's not funny.

Tracy said...

I love this bird image, so sweet.
I love the red on you card :)