Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Patterned Paper….How many layers can you use?

Clear it Out Tuesday’s challenge is Layer it Up!!! Stash item is Patterned paper, how many can you use?  The sponsor this week, (remember it is a weekly challenge now that ends January 20 at 11.59 CST) is Stamp Art by Katheryne there are some great digital stamps there and if you enter the challenge you might just win.
 IMG_1900
My stash item is the patterned paper, all three were in my scrap box I layered them on regal rose and the ribbon is pretty in pink. The image is Gracie from Stamp Art by Katheryn, and it was coloured with my prisma colour pencils and odourless mineral spirits. I added the bit of bling on the right top corner.
I am keeping up with the finishing of the insides of the cards I'm making, Just need the sentiment on the inside for this one.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you find some time to get your craft on and join us at Clear it Out for the Layer it Up challenge.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! That digi is adorable!

Crafty Judith said...

super cute hun love it - great job x

meine-bastelarena said...

How cute! Love your papers, the bling and of course the image. Hugs, Sujin

Lynn's Place said...

What a cute image....she looks like me but with hair LOL...awesome job...tfs

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Love it Barb! Beautiful work. xx Kathryne

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Oh, adorable! I am going to have to try your challenge. My craft room sounds just like yours. I need to clear things out badly!

Tracy said...

Awww such a sweet image and I love how you coloured her up.
Good for you for finishing the insides of your cards. That is one thing I try to do when I make a card :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Those papers are adorable! I love the layout too - very fun :)