Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lots of Butterflies…………….

I had to make a really quick card yesterday and I needed something simple but effective. I saw one of my club cards and thought yes I can do that quickly. Not much stamping on it, jut cut and glue.
IMG_1919
Tempting turquoise cardstock base, the patterned paper is from  the Mariposa Matstack from DCWV, layered it on bashful blue. The pale blue is from a package I bought at the dollar store 4 or 5 years ago, if I liked something I bought it in every colour I could and some I would buy 2, The butterfly is cut with a Cheery Lynn Designs die and was cut it out of the same paper as is on the base. Then added the rhinestones which are also from the dollar store.
IMG_1920
The birthday was a couple of weeks ago so I kept the card low key, I just stamped “for you” on the front and this cute little saying from The Artful Stamper in the inside. I see there are changes happening at the Artful Stamper and I must go have a good look around. They are a Canadian company located in London Ontario Canada, they are less than an hours drive for me.
Thanks for peeking today to see what  I’ve been working on.
I hope your Wednesday is a creative one.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Awesome card Barb, it's so pretty, the colours, the butterflies, the bling...and I LOVE that sentiment...way too funny...and it rhymes :)

Tracy said...

Your card is so pretty.
I love that the colour of the butterfly and base are the same.
So pretty :)

Chris Dring said...

Beautiful card, Barbara! Love that Stack from DCWV and that gorgeous die cut butterfly! The inside sentiment had me lol!

Lynn's Place said...

Yes lots and lots of butterflies...simple but absolutely lovely...TFS

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, I love that sentiment! Beautiful colours too, that turquoise is gorgeous!

ShanaM said...

Very nice!!