Saturday, January 16, 2016

Think Spring!!!

Well that is what  I must have been thinking when I started creating my card, bright colours, flowers, grasshoppers and butterflies.  I saw the sketch  on Mojo Monday, printed it and then set it aside until I could create which of course was Saturday.  I've been in most of the week with a cold and the weather has been so up and down, it snowed two days earlier in the week then the temp. went up and it rained now back to snowing no wonder people get sick. Well enough whining ~~ here is my card.


I keep looking at my card and think "did I make this" 


I used one of my super cute Fluffles stamps of course Fluffles is no longer being made.


finished inside with some words of wisdom

Challenges I would like to enter this in:
Show us Your Pussies ~~ all cat challenge blog ATG.

Thanks for visiting today, see you again real soon!!!


3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Barb! I don't know why but you made with laugh with your question of "did I make this?" You are right that Fluffles is super cute and I really don't know why I don't use my older stamps more often, especially when you remind me of all the cute ones I have! You card is adorable and I like these colours!

We are having a blizzard today/tonight and it's miserable out there! It started out with freezing rain this morning. Our power flickered but it's still on for now. I hope your cold is on the mend.

ike said...

I love Fluffles - I didn't realise they were no longer being made.... I must dig my stamps out and use them :-) Sorry to hear you have a cold !! :-(
Thank you for coming over to purr along at SUYP Cats Challenges and I hope you feel better soon :-)

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Tracy said...

Such a cute card :)
Nice take on the sketch :)