Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Sliding in at almost the last day with my second card for the Jingle Belles Challenge.

At least I didn't miss keeping up with my Holiday Cards, I managed two for the Jingle Belles. I had planned one for each week but that didn't happen. I used the same theme as I had extra deer already cut and the circles cut as well. The reason behind all the deer is ~~ I was making an easel card and thought I needed three sets of deer and I only needed one so that's a joke on me. lol.


I embossed the background with the softly falling embossing folder from Stampin' up 


Finished the inside with a scrap from the scrapbox and my newest favourite sentiment

I would like to enter this in

Jingle Belles challenge O'Christmas tree.


Thanks for stopping by today, even though this challenge is over Wednesday evening there will be a new challenge on Friday.

5 comments:

lauren bergold said...

any time a cutting overage ends up producing an EXTRA card in the same sitting i call that a BIG SCORE missus! especially when it's as fab as this one! i'm just glad i don't have to choose a fave b/c they're both so AWESOME! thanks for rockin' around the christmas tree with us (AGAIN!) at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

Lindsey said...

All those deer did not go to waste! Another great card.

Lorraine said...

Another wonder. Love this one too!

SmilynStef said...

Another rockin' christmas tree design ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Chris Dring said...

Way to use items in your UFO pile! This is a fantastic card!