Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Challenge #235 at Shopping Our Stash is "three" "two" :"one" ~~~

Are you ready to accept the challenge at Shopping Our Stash? We want to see Three of something, Two of something and One of something on your project. Now I thought this would be simple and I probably do this 3,2 1, thing on a regular basis but I had some issues ~~ couldn't think of what to do so Saturday I plunked on my thinking cap and figured something out, have a peek at what I did.


Inspired by Just Us Girls colour challenge I did a Triple Layer Stamping Card
Then I added Two butterflies and One sentiment


Finished inside with a flourish and a couple more butterflies

Challenges I would like to enter:

Just Us Girls Challenge #326 Colour challenge White/light blue/dark blue. 

Thanks for visiting today, I hope you will join us at Shopping Our Stash for the three of something, two of something and one of something challenge.




8 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Barb, this is gorgeous! You make that triple layer stamping technique look effortless.

(changes hat) Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Donna said...

Awesome job with the triple layer stamping!! You are right we probably do 3 - 2 - 1 lots of times, but when you have to think about it it's so much harder! LOL

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cool layered card, Barb! I haven't tried this triple stamping yet! Love the added butterflies!

Lindsey said...

This is so pretty! Great job with the layered stamping. Isn't that always the way — as soon as it's a challenge... brain freeze! You totally nailed this, though.

Anonymous said...

I love the effect of triple layer stamping and the flourish works perfectly for it! Great card!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Chana Malkah said...

How clever of you, Barbara, I would have never thought of triple stamping...nice! Very pretty and perfectly executed!
Hugz,
Chana

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that probably does 3, 2, 1 on a regular basis who couldn't think of anything for this. Triple time stamping is way cool. Love the look and feel of this card.

lauren bergold said...

i LOVE that you used the 3-layer stamping as part of your 3-2-1!!!! that is BRILLIANT!!!!!! what a great take on the challenge! ♥♥♥