Saturday, January 9, 2016

Challenge #50 At the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is ~~ O is for Old......make a funny card.

Welcome to the first challenge of 2016 at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, this challenge we want you to make an "old" funny card, it's the easiest to add some snark to. Mine has snarky on the outside and snark on the inside. All stamps are from Art Impressions and they are one of the best places to get some really funny images.


So many options for a sentiment on this image


I agree with this advice too.

and now for the inside snark........



Thanks for stopping by today to see what I have been busy making. Don't forget to head over to the SoSS blog to read the rules and see what the rest of the design team have made for the "old" challenge.


9 comments:

Deena said...

I love your snarky card. :)

Chris Dring said...

That old broad paired with those sentiments is genius! Love your card!

Donna said...

Hee hee awesome card Barb, and of course I adore all the purple!! That old bird is hilarious!

Lindsey said...

Perfect in every way, Barb! That dame is awesomely coloured, nice job. :)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Haha, the sentiments are super!!!

Love and hugs
Maarit

KT Fit Kitty said...

Haha, I like that advice! I think I'll take that advice! Works for me! Such a fun image and card! Thanks for your comment last week about my wins - I really appreciated it given my computer situation! I've had a new hard drive installed but still need to reload the rest of my programs. I'm functional at this point but the whole thing has been a real pain in the butt and very frustrating!

Jane Willis said...

Hilarious, I don't think I've found an age I want to stick at yet. Perhaps I need to rewind a decade or two and try again
Jane

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

That lady cracks me up, and she is perfect paired with the inside sentiment!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh that lady knows her stuff! She is fabulous in purple (and the inside snark is the truth! lol)