Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Loving You ~~~ is the Theme at Clear it Out Tuesday

Challenge #103 at Clear it Out Tuesday is Loving You and the stash item is red & white twine or ribbon. The Sponsors for this challenge are Robyn's Fetish Digital store and Crafty Sentiments.
Well after a comedy of errors but a lot of laughs here is my Loving You card.


I saw this sketch at Fusion Card Challenge blog and deemed it perfect for my image although I flipped it. You can use the inspiration picture or the sketch or be brave and do both. I just used the sketch.


Close up of the adorable lovey couple sharing a lemonade.


Simple sentiment for the inside

Challenges I would like to enter:

Hiding in my Craft Room  Challenge #235 Any Holiday ~~  I did Valentine's day.

Robyn's Fetish  ~~ Pink, Yellow, Blue and Green

Fusion Card Challenge blog ~~ Fusion Neutral ends Feb. 2


Thanks for stopping by today and dig out those Valentine stamps/digis and join the Loving You challenge at Clear it Out


























































4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This made me smile! Those pigs are so fun! Cute card!

Lindsey said...

This is so very cute! I'm glad you were able to laugh with whatever process you ended up going through to get this great card.

Tracy said...

Awww that is such a cute card :)
That image is adorable and put a smile on my face :)

Helen said...

Great card - that digi is so cute!

Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish.

Helen x