Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Are you ready to go skiing? This Gruffie is!!

To start off with I wanted to enter the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge  ~~ Winter Fun of course they are on the second week so I only have until Saturday to get it done, then I spotted the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches #334 and it was perfect for the image I had picked. Don't you love it when everything comes together. Well it didn't stop there I'm following Merry Monday Christmas challenge blog   and Jingle Belles Rock  for their Christmas challenges, I'm not falling into the running out of Holiday cards this year. So here is what I came up with.


I used the new Gruffie I bought at the Butterfly Moon's Christmas open house isn't he brave.


Close up of the super cute little guy.


Keeping with the winter theme a simple sentiment

Challenges I would like to enter this in:

The Jingle Belles challenge is closed for this time but I will be ready on Friday for a new one.

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge ~~ Winter Sports or anything goes

Merry Monday ~~ use Plaid 

Gruffies & Guests ~~ Bingo or Anything goes.


Thanks for checking my blog today and have a wonderful crafty week!!!


21 comments:

paper bag create said...

Such a cute bear! Pretty card! :)

Colleen said...

Oh this is just too cute!! Love that bear getting ready for the big slope! YIKES! Thank you for playing along with us and the plaid feature this week at Merry Monday!

Nancy R. said...

Adorable card! The bear is so cute and your choice of plaid highlights him on the slopes perfectly.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute card, Barb! Adorable stamp! I made a card for this sketch too but haven't photographed it yet, maybe tonight or tomorrow. Are you getting any snow? We had a bad storm yesterday (snow/high winds) and lost our electricity yet again. At least it was only out for about an hour. Enjoy your day!

Heather Hopson said...

I love your card. Been there many times skiing......it is called procrastination! What a cute stamp and a nice way to show it.

Donna said...

Fab card and great take on the sketch. Don't envy what the bear is looking down on though :)

Beth Brovold said...

How fabulous Barbara...love this sweet image...beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with us at HMFMC...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Unknown said...

Such a cute card Barbara..I love that Gruffie!

Jessi Fogan said...

That's how I've felt every dang time I've had to go skiing (field trips with the kids - NEVER voluntarily lol)

Debbie said...

This is so cute! I love how the image captures his hesitation! LOL
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Silvia said...

A very cute winter card! This is my favorite Gruffie-stamp. I just love it!
Thanks for joining us at Gruffies & Guests Challenge.
Silvia DT

Erika said...

This card makes me smile!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, Barb! Love the design and how you lined up those papers perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D​

Angela said...

Gorgeous card, I have not seen this image before and you have done a fabulous job. Thank you for joining in the Gruffies & Guests Challenge (Angela - DT)

Christine said...

Barb love this super gruffie image..great coordinating colour combo..nice take on the chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall.

smiles Christine x

Theresa's Studio said...

Love your image...so cute on skis. Great card!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my...I can't believe it-I have never seen this stamp! How fun!!! Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! Hope to see you tomorrow! ♥ Sue Kment

Tracy said...

Such a perfect card for the weather we are having here :)
Cute image and lovely card.

Sue said...

Oh my he is adorable and yes, brave! Love how you colored him up and the papers you chose are perfect! Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and friends MOnday Challenge and sharing your delightful card with us.

Hugs
Sue

shaz earl said...

Lovely card, thank you so much for sharing with us at Gruffies & Guests, hope to see you again
Hugs Shaz x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a fun Gruffies Christmas card you have made here which fits perfectly the Gruffies and Guests Challenge this month of “anything goes with the option of the BINGO board”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Gruffies and Guests Challenge Design Team Member)