Monday, April 14, 2014

Would You Like to be a Guest Designer??? Check it Out.

The challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad is to use 3 patterned papers on your project. We don’t have a sponsor but you could win a Guest Designer spot for the next challenge. If you have never been on a design team this is your chance to give it a shot.
I used one of my own images from Lacy Sunshine Designs,  you need to go have a look at these cuties. There is also a Facebook page and they have contests for followers. I used an image that was free to use for the contest which of course ends tomorrow, the Lacy Sunshine challenge Blog has challenges. So lots to do in the Lacy Sunshine world.
IMG_2080 
Isn’t she adorable in her daffodil bath, her name is Bubbles Bath and so much fun to work with. I went to Scrapfest on Saturday in Kitchener Ontario and bought some copics, the browns for the hair and the yellows for the flower and turquoise on the towel. since she has little wings I outlined them in a blue spica glitter pen and the bubbles with stickles. I used scraps of patterned paper for the banners.
IMG_2081
A long time ago I bought a wood rectangle with an oval opening, you use  it like a “b” plate in the cuttlebug and it leaves the center plain for the sentiment. I used the cuttlebug embossing folder that looks like bubbles.
Challenges I am entering this in:
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog challenge 31 Make it Feminine.
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge 145 Super scrap Saturday (use some scraps)
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge ATG for April

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will join us at The Cheerful Stamp pad for the “Use three patterned papers” and you just might win a Guest Designer spot.You have until April 27, 2014 to enter.

7 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

omg she's adorable! If I were a teensy fairy pixie I'd totally have a bubble bath in a daffodil! Love the sparkle & the cool embossing on the inside :)

Unknown said...

Oh my this is the cutest card, I love the image, but the inside is awesome as well..... Thanks for sharing this with us at HIMCR for the Scarp Challenge.
Lisa
ljcreation@blogspot.com
HIMCR DT

Lynn's Place said...

She is one cute image...and such a sweet job you did on it..tfs

Tracy said...

Your card is so adorable!!
such a cute image and you coloured her up beautifully.
I would love to go to Scrapfest in Kitchener, but it is about a 16 hour drive for me :(

Chris Dring said...

Very cute card, Barb! How fun would it be to take a bubble bath in a daffodil! LOL! Your coloring rocks, btw!

Chrissy said...

A gorgeous card Barb..fabulous colouring and love your card design..
Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this week..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel said...

Sorry I'm late on commenting on your beautiful card for such lovely inspiration for this fortnight's Cheerful stamp pad challenge - and thanks also for entering this into my Patterned Paper March challenge x