Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April 1st, New Month New Challenge At CIOT!!!

A new weekly challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday, we want you to make a project for a boy or man and the stash item is STICKERS. Head over to the blog and get all the information and remember the challenge will close at 8 p.m. on April 7th. The Sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps, love their images and for this challenge I chose a cowboy leaning on a fence. Have a look.
IMG_2044
I coloured the image with spectrum noir and copics, the Happy Birthday is a die, sorry not sure of the company. I used a woodgrain embossing folder from Tim Holtz. the “horse shoes” are part of a die cut I had on my desk. I am not a scrap booker and don’t have a lot of stickers especially for guys so this was quite the search. I found Alphabet sticker booklets, they are so old I had to glue the stickers on. but thing they look kind of cute.
IMG_2045
Here is the finished inside of the card. I think I might cut another set of “horse shoes” to put on the inside.
Thanks for looking today and come and join us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the Boy/Men’s challenge, but don[‘t forget to use some stickers..

6 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Morning Barbara fabby card hun - love the verse too x

KT Fit Kitty said...

That's adorable! Cute image and great die cuts! Love that embossing folder!

Lynn's Place said...


what a sweet image and the whole card rocks... tfs

Anonymous said...

Love the woodgrain look! Any boy would be lucky to have this one!

Tracy said...

This is such a cute card :)
Sweet image and beautiful coloured.

Jessi Fogan said...

Now that is adorable! I love the horse shoes :)