Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Just a Little Easter Treat for my friends

Last night I decided I needed to make a few little treats to give to the girls at our breakfast meet-up, Once a  month some of the retirees from Wal-mart get together, we all say we don’t miss the work we just would miss the girls we worked with, so we have the best of both.  We have a little restaurant called the Pancake House the early bird breakfast special is bacon, sausage or ham, two eggs (how you want them) hash browns or grilled potatoes, toast and coffee for a fabulous price of $5.25, and it's all good.
IMG_2082
The image is one of my first House Mouse stamps I bought it is Maxwell with jellybeans. I packed 10 jelly beans into a little zip lock bag, coloured the images (don’t look close) cut them out with my spellbinders circles grabbed some scraps of coloured cardstock and cut the scallops, I stamped Happy Easter and cut out with my word window punch and attached it to the hole in the top of the bag with a scrap of ribbon.
IMG_2083
Don’t be looking too close to the colouring, Note to self: colour under the ott light. Isn’t he just the most adorable rodent?
Thanks for stopping by today and do something for yourself today that makes you happy!!!

6 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

How much fun you will have and fun they will have munching the beans...TFS

KT Fit Kitty said...

What an awesome friend you are, Barb! These are lovely! I bet they loved them!

Tracy said...

These turned out so cute :)
I didn't know House Mouse had such tiny stamps….so sweet.

Donna said...

Awwwwwww so cute!!! How lovely are you making treats for your girls! Awesome!

Lindsey said...

So cute!!! And so thoughtful, too. Thank goodness for Ott lights! ;)

Jessi Fogan said...

That's my first HM stamp too! I love it :) Such a great little gifty for some great gals :)