Monday, April 21, 2014

It’s Monday and the Fun Continues At The Cheerful Stamp Pad

Mid challenge time at the Cheerful Stamp Pad, use three different patterned papers challenge #84. There isn’t a sponsor this challenge but you would be the next Guest Designer!!!. It’s like an Anything Goes challenge but you use 3 different patterned papers on your project. For my card I tried a new technique a sunrise card using three different patterned papers. It sure looks a lot harder than it really is but it’s messy.
IMG_2100
What a great way to use up 1 1 /2 X 4 inch scraps. I found the tutorial for the sunrise technique at Too Cool Stamping. I used mostly Stampin’up on this card the oval and label punch Warmest regards stamp set and a heart embossing strip. The ink is versafine moss green.
IMG_2101
The sentiment is from Printworks Collection.com I also used a couple of left over scraps. I didn’t need as many as I cut.
Thanks for looking today and I hope you find time to get your crafty on and join us at the Cheerful Stamp Pad for the Use 3 Patterned Papers Challenge.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Keep thinking that I need to try this technique!

Lynn's Place said...

What a fab card tfs

Chris Dring said...

Oooh! Barb, this is such a pretty card! Love that sunrise you created! I'm going to check out the link and see just how easy it is to do!

Donna said...

Fantastic sunrise card Barb!! Such pretty colours

Tracy said...

Such a fun card :)
Great use of your scraps

Jessi Fogan said...

That technique is spectacular - it makes for such a cheerful card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love this style! I have yet to try this style! Your colours are beautiful!