Tuesday, April 15, 2014

It’s Easter at the Clear it Out Tuesday Challenge Blog

Boy even though Easter is late this year it seems to have “snuck” up on me, I’m not prepared and my cards are not out yet. With the $1.00 cost per mailing mine will be hand delivered here in town. At Clear it Out Tuesday the challenge is Easter and the stash item is pastel brads real or faux. Stop by the blog to check out the details of the challenge, while there have a look at the other design team’s cards. The sponsor is Digital Delights and Whoopsie Daisy they both have some real cute images.
IMG_2078 
I have used a Whoopsie Daisy digi, my stash item is the flower brads and I have had them for years I probably have been saving them lol. The lace is also from my stash and everything but the base was from my scrap box.
IMG_2079
I’m so happy to report I am still getting the insides of the cards either waiting for the sentiment or with it. I like having cards that can be used for birthday, get well or thinking of you.
Challenges I am entering this in:
Fab and Funky Challenges challenge #211  PINK
Whoopsie Daisy challenge Easter
Crafty hazelnut's Patterned paper challenge ATG for April

Reminder to go to the Clear it Out Blog and vote for your favourite card. The counter only allowed one vote per friend it has been reset so you can go vote again for your favourite card.

Thanks for looking today and I hope your Easter weekend is great and the Easter Bunny brings you lots of goodies.

6 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

This is adorable! I love that fun trim :)
And I haven't mailed any either - definitely have to get a couple in the mail pronto!

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Barbara brill card hun love it and here s to another great challenge x

Blueboreale (Aurore) said...

Jolie carte ! Merci pour ta participation au fab'n'funky challenge
Bises

Tracy said...

Your card is so pretty.
Such a lovely image.
If you purchase your stamps in bulk, they are a bit cheaper.

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

Hazel said...

Pretty pink. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x