Saturday, April 5, 2014

Challenge #5~~~~Q is for Queen at the Sisterhood

Thanks for playing along with the Fancy Folds I hope you had fun!! The Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers continues with the Alphabet theme…Q is for Queen and we want to see a crown on your project. Head over to the challenge blog and check out the rules and while you are there have a look at what my teamies have done for the challenge, they are all fabulous and some are snarky too. I pondered the challenge for a while and then I had a light bulb moment….who is the Queen of Snark it’s Stella from Bugaboo Stamps and here she is!
IMG_2064
While checking my bloglovin this morning Jessi posted her card for and I thought wow that sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches will be perfect for my Stella card if I flipped it vertical. I made her crown with some glitter cardstock and a star punch. I fussy cut Stella and flat attached her to the oval. I was really digging into my stash for this card, the paper is from the dollar store as were the gem stone brads. The vertical Happy Birthday is from The Artful Stamper based in London Ontario. The sentiment on the sign is computer generated.
IMG_2065
This gives you a better look at her crown and the sign.
IMG_2066
The semi finished inside of the card.
I am entering this in Sketch #243 at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Thanks for having a look today and I hope you can find some time to join in the fun at The Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers for the Q is for Queen challenge.

15 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

OMGosh she is adorable and soooo Snarky LOL...tfs

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute card, Barb! Too funny!

DonnaMundinger said...

Stella is for SURE the Queen of Snark! Love this Barb, and in perfect royal purple to boot! xxD

Chris Dring said...

I'm having a "Why didn't I think of that?!" moment. Of COURSE Stella is the Queen of Snark! Love that you made her sign say that, just in case you didn't know that already! LOL! Great card, Barb!

Donna said...

Hehe this is all kinds of purple royal Queen of Snark awesomeness! I love the image, love the bling...just awesome!!!!

Katie Melhus said...

She has the face of the perfect Queen of Snark! What a great card :)

Debbie said...

What a fun card!! Stella is awesome! (and very snarky!!)
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Lindsey said...

Using a star to make the crown... so smart! Love this snarky Stella card, Barb!

Tracy said...

Great card, and great choice of image for your Queen of Snark.

Kris B said...

Great card! Love the crown! Congrats on your win at TMS!!

Lynne Mizera said...

SUPER AWESOME Card! sooooo, how did you learn to color saggy Boobs so perfectly?? (and are you willing to share the technique) Grin - TFS!

Donna said...

Muahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha Lynne you are way too funny

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I have me a Q idea that I will be getting to later this week. I love your card, it definitely put a smile on my face.

Karen Schroeder said...

Love Stella...she is definitely the Queen of Snark!! Fantastic card!

Jessi Fogan said...

I was so sure I already commented on your card, Barb - I'm sorry about that! Stella is so definitely the Queen of Snark - I LOVE her, and how you did the crown is pure genius!