Sunday, August 25, 2024

The Spirit of Christmas Past ~~ A Jingle Belles Story

 Finally I managed to get a card done for the Jingle Belles Christmas Challenge, I just love their prompts every 2 weeks although sometimes I just don't "get 'er done".  Finally I had the opportunity to have a longer stay at the lake but with the longer time you need more "stuff" I only have so many duplicates, but I remembered my tonic cutter this week. I said to myself as I was packing don't forget the vanilla cardstock, and I did, so it was improvise time.


I used my PSX 94611 wood block stamp, there was no date on it but my other PSX stamp is dated 1999.  Stamped on white with memento tuxedo black and coloured with markers. Layered on red metallic posterboard and then on a top fold white base.


Finished the inside with a scrap of the metallic posterboard and as it never occurred to me to pack sentiments it is to be finished at home. 

Of course I'm adding this to:

Jingle Belles Christmas Challenge ~~ The Spirit of Christmas Past


Thanks for stopping by today and you still have until Wednesday at 6 p.m. EDT  to get a project done, (ps there is a prize)






2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

Ooooooooh!!! Love this elegant and sophisticated card SO MUCH. (& for the record, I like it on the bright white, actually!!!) So pleased you could join our old-fashioned, vintage-style holiday celebration at Jingle Belles! ♥♥♥

SmilynStef said...

Your *improvisation* was perfect ... I love those gorgeous holiday blooms that always remind me of childhood ... so glad you shared your Christmas Past with us at Jingle Belles.