Sunday, August 25, 2024

It's Rudolph Days for August!!!

 I have been spending some time at the cottage and quite often, okay very often have forgotten supplies, usually sentiments but it's a nice change of scenery and October will come too soon.  Since I brought my new 3D embossing folder and a Christmas die I needed to take the folder for a test drive. (need a shim), I often grab a bunch of scraps from the desk  to add to the collection I have here. So here is the finished very simple card.


As you can see the folder needs a shim but it was my first attempt embossing a 3D folder in the Cuttlebug. I added 3 silver glitter starform stickers for some extra shine




Finished the inside with a favourite sentiment and some scraps.

I can't believe I'm early for entering:

Rudolph Days ~~ August

Thanks for stopping by today and if you want to get a headstart on Holiday cards Rudolph Days from the 25th to the end of the month, so get crafting.








1 comment:

Helen said...

That's so effective with the bold sentiment as the main focus - love it!

Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x