Tuesday, August 13, 2024

It's a Colour Challenge!!!


 Hello and welcome to a NEW challenge at Shopping Our Stash and it is a Colour Challenge.

Since I was shopping my stash I managed to find scraps that filled the bill, I know I am out of crumb cake but managed to find a 1/4 sheet of it even the patterned paper was a scrap that just fit perfect. So the requirements are Feature the three colours, neutrals are allowed and of course use your stash.

                                         

Finally my first time in 2024 to take a picture at the lake and it's overcast and it seems my photo skills are lacking too, but no time to have a do-over. The dsp is from Stampin'up and ancient, I am positive that is the last of the paper. 


The finished inside of the card and I didn't have a birthday sentiment stamp with me, not surprised as I even forgot my tonic cutter AGAIN and the fiskers is so hard to read. 

I am adding this to:

Seize the Birthday ~~ #289 Anything Goes.

Thanks for spending time here today don't forget to check out how the rest of the design team have used the colours. 





2 comments:

dj said...

So very pretty!! Way to go shopping your stash and inspiring those who decide to play along with our new color challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!
#SOS528

Cathy said...

Perfect dp for the colour challenge! Love the bold sentiment too, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x