Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Rudolph Days October Challenge.

 Here I am sneaking in the last day of October (Happy Halloween} Rudolph days is the only challenge I have manage to keep up each month during the summer "break" Nice to be back. So here is what I came p with for this month.


Yes you are seeing double? yes check it out HERE, I used the same paper and #SUYSOct2023 sketch for my last card, it works perfectly with the Stampendous Mini acrylic stamps that because they are so adorable I have quite the collection.  Although the sheetload will make 8 cards there are instructions for making a single card. I found the fair sized scrap of this double sided paper in my stash and since both images I used had candy canes it worked perfectly. 


The finished inside of the card  with scraps left over from the front. 

I'm adding this to:


Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned I love this sketch and have lots more cute mini steamps to use. and of course mega scraps too. 






1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Barb!! So nice to see your adorable Christmas card! I love the fluffed up birdie with his little candy cane, so sweet! I meant to join Rudolph Days and completely missed it. No time tonight to work on it, oh well. So nice to see you back to making cards! Sending hugs and happy wishes!