Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge ~~ October

 Hello fellow crafters I hope you are ready for the new challenge at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge,  I have been unable to craft very much since July due to a broken ankle, it's not easy to wield the Air Boot around especially since you are not supposed to put a lot of weight on it the first 7 weeks but we have graduated to more weight but I take my time and do a little every day until one is done. That being said here is my 4 day card.


Now here is my "stencil" card



Before I had my tumble I had printed 4 digital images from Bugaboo Stamps and boy it has been a lifesaver to have them ready to colour, I am not very proficient with stencils I have a few but I rarely use them but the sone I used is snowflake dots which I used some paste on, I would have preferred an inked background but went with a white on white, I coloured (not well) and fussy cut and tucked in behind a snowbank. Simply done and made flat for mailing.


Close up of the snowflake dot stenciling 

Thanks for looking today and head over to the main blog and check out what the rest of the design team have made for your inspiration. 

PS
Be honest how may noticed my image did not have her hair coloured, there were a few ideas from friends I showed my card to, one it was SNOW d the second said prematurely white alas i was a "guess I ne new glassess" problem I didn't notice it even when it was on my blog, but now looking at it there i still a small section I missed, 12 weeks of not crafting has affected my attention to detail now here is my almost corrected image.

Thanks again for stopping by.


 



1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

She's adorable, Barb! You did an amazing job considering what you are going through with your ankle. Your colouring looks so cute! I didn't even notice the hair wasn't coloured, but I will say she does look cuter with the brown hair. Who needs coloured hair when you have a bear and an owl for friends LOL? Your stencilled background is perfect - I love the white on white! Let's hope your ankle is fully healed by Friday! Sending hugs and all my best!