Saturday, November 4, 2023

Happy Little Stampers Christmas November Challenge

 Another month has arrived and with the new month it's a new challenge at Happy Little Stamper's Christmas Challenge. It's always anything goes but there is an optional twist and here it is.


There are always these kind of people in every family that think Bah Hum Bug at Christmas but enjoy it just the same. I took a lighter look at the option and look it's a CAS card (doesn't happen often)



Quite a simple card I cased one of the cards I received last year from a friend, I used my ancient cuttlebug snowflake folder, grumpling and sentiment. and of course did a white on white A2 card.


The opening I added the sentiment in.


Here is the grumpy moose I coloured and fussy cur before adding foam tape to pop him up.

Now you have seen my "Bah Hum Bug" card it's your turn to join the challenge, remember it's always Anything Goes, no need to add the twist. 








1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Barb! So cute and fun! Love the simpicity of the snowflake embossing folder, adorable image, and sentiment, a style I make myself quite often, love the look! The little guy is so funny!