Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Let's Hear it for the Boys!!

 It's a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash and it's Let's Hear it for the Boys!!  Create a project featuring a man or a masculine card for one of the men or boys in your life. So far in the last couple of weeks I've made 2 masculine cards one for a son and the other for a grandson and this challenge is made for my eldest grandson who is a coffee lover, and I still have two more to get ready, one for the youngest grandson and one for my great grandson. It does feel good to know I am keeping up with the family birthdays. 


I have a few favourite fun folds and this triangle easel card is one of them, it looks complicated but it isn't. I used a Karen Burniston 1040 Coffee Pop-up set from 2017 the instructions are for a inside pop-up which I made last year or maybe the year before. The patterned paper is from Stampin'up and well over 5 years old and there are now just a few scraps left.  The sentient on the coffee cup is from Photoplay (a gift from a friend) 


Here is the 5 1/2 inch square card when it is folded flat ready for mailing.

I'm entering this in:

Cardz 4 Guyz ~~ #323 Lots of Layer



Thanks for stopping by today and head over to the MAIN BLOG and check out that great cards the design team have made for the "boys". 








3 comments:

dj said...

Way to go shopping your stash and inspiring those who decide to play along with our new "let's hear it for the boys" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! I love it!! This is the kind of card that I would make for my hubby...he is kinda a coffee snob!! LOL -DEB

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card love the fold and great P.paper.this would also be perfect for our challenge at Birthstone challenge
Carol x

Julie B said...

Such a great card for a coffee loving male. So pleased you joined us over at Cardz4Guyz. :)