Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Creeper

 Hello crafty peeps, I finally made a "non-design team card", it is for my 6 year old great grandson's birthday which was June13th (today as I'm writing this)  It's hard to come up with a card when children are not involved in sports so I had a choice of a video gaming card or a Zombie card, the creeper card won as I couldn't locate my one an only zombie. I found the instructions HERE for the card on Pinterest. 


I just happened to have the square lattice embossing folder (retired SU) and a one inch square punch. I still had 2 pieces of Gable Green SU cardstock left to use as well for the Z Fold card.


Very hard to take a good picture of a Z fold card, I used a Hero Arts Birthday sentiment for the inside and a Birthday sentiment from a retired SU set for the banner. 


Here is an overhead shot of the Z fold card.

I would like to add this to:

Seize the Birthday ~~ #263 put a sentiment on a banner (I hope inside sentiment qualifies)

Birthstone Challenges ~~  Challenge #3 Emerald and Pearl




Thanks for looking today and have a crafty week. 










2 comments:

Cathy said...

What a fun card! Love that you combined the creeper with a fancy fold to give it the 3D effect, such a clever design. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card love all the embossing and the Z-fold.Thank you for joining us at Birthstone Challenges
Carol DT x