Thursday, June 29, 2023

It's a Rudolph Days Card!!

 Almost the end of June and I was scrambling to get my card done for the June Rudolph Days, I planned on an longer trip to the cottage this time and as always I never have all the equipment I need, not sure why I didn't think I needed sentiments but didn't have any, I also know when colouring small things I like my spica glitter pens, alas they are home so with some improvising I made a card. 


I used a favourite company stamp, House Mouse Designs, it is a newer one for me and first time inking it up. Everything is flat attached and is a very mailable card.


As you see I did have one sentiment I could use for the inside of the card, 

I'm adding this to:


NBUS ~~ Challenge #51

Thanks for visiting today and have an awesome weekend.






1 comment:

scrappymo! said...

Love this pretty card. Sometimes the image does not need anything more as it is just so cute as is. This is an adorable card!

Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.