Saturday, June 10, 2023

C is for Critters

 Another two weeks has sped by and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers has a new challenge and who better to announce the theme but Edna!!


Look at Edna in her animal print surrounded by CRITTERS.

Here is what I was inspired to make.


I decided to go with a Holiday card as I seem to be falling behind on my plan for making at least 5 per month and the Jingle Belles challenge was a perfect place to get my idea for a card.  I made a mini slimline card which measures 3 1/4 X 6 1/4 it seemed the perfect size for one snaky coffee toting cat. I fussy cut the image and the present flat attached the present and his feet but popped the ret of the image.


Finished the inside with ha Hero Arts sentiment.

I am adding this to:

Jingle Belles Rock Challenge ~~ A (Masculine) Caffeinated Christmas.




Thanks for stopping by today and check out the MAIN BLOG and see what critters the rest of the team has chosen to feature.
















5 comments:

JulieP said...

I really should follow your lead and squeeze in some additional Christmas cards into my DT challenges. One can never go wrong with a Snarky Cat. Great card!

SmilynStef said...

What a fun little critter ... with snarky perfection ... so very glad you joined our Caffeinated Christmas at Jingle Belles

~amy~ said...

That kitty looks mighty guilty. Such a fun project, thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

lauren bergold said...

Oh how I LOOOOOOVE this, the perfect combination of adorable image, clever sentiment and the very cool mini slimline format! So pleased you could join our holiday coffee fun with Jingle Belles and Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Lisa said...

Quite adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!