Sunday, February 19, 2023

Mission "Embossable"

 What a great challenge at the Jingle Belles Rock Challenge Blog ~~ My Sweet "Embossable" You, It gave me the oomph to use my embossing folders, I would like to try new techniques with them and since tomorrow is "Family Day" a provincial holiday I might just try one, Stephanie inspired me with her Faux Patina technique from Splitcoast Stampers. Well on to my card I am a couple of cards shy this month I did miss the last challenge, so I'm hoping to double up with this one.


For this card I used a super cute house mouse designs stamp, I made the ombre background with three shades of distress oxide inks and embossed it with the cable knit embossing folder from stampin'up by Sizzix. The sentiment is from Elizabeth Craft Designs.


Finished the 5.5 inch square card with a Stampendous cling mount stamp and a scrap of teal cardstock.

I'm adding this to:

The Jingle Belles Rock ~~ My Sweet "Embossable" You

Thanks for visiting today and I really need to step it up or I will be in chaos in November.










3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

the sweater embossing is so perfect for that fun ball of yarn stamp ... so very glad you got *embossable* with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

Oh wow such a brilliant and beautiful combination of the stash items to make this House Mouse-terpiece! I love the combination of ombre background with the knitty e/f... like a sweater made from specialty yarn! Well done, missus! So pleased you could Emboss Like a Boss with us at Jingle Belles! ♥♥♥

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh my word, this one is even cuter! I LOVE your sweater-knit embossing folder! This is such a cute card! The mice are adorable and I like the hexagon shape and gorgeous ombre background!