Saturday, February 18, 2023

Challenge #228 at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is ~~ E is for Expletives!!!

A new challenge is up at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Blog!!


Edna has a few words to get you started,

I must admit I gathered my stamps for the challenge and then I saw the Color Hues blog and the colours for their challenge and I was so happy I hadn't started colouring yet as the colours were perfect for my image.


First I made the background with distress oxide inks on watercolour paper, when it was dry I stamped the music background is teal ink from Simon Says Stamp. Coloured and fussy cut the Art Impressions image, Stamped the Stampendous sentiment (it is a perfect match for the AI girlfriend. Flat attached both and added 3 sequins. (not bad for a sequin challenged crafter)


Closer look at how I trimmed the sentiment to fit.

Since the challenge is Expletives this is the time in the blog to stop scrolling or close your eyes and scroll so you can comment. You have been WARNED !!!



Did you read or scroll fast? 
I finished the inside with a sentiment I really thought would work with the image on the front and I have someone in mind to send it too as well.

I am adding this to:

 Color Hues~~ Lime Green/Cyan (my favourite)

Thanks for stopping by today and head over to the MAIN BLOG and check out what the rest of the design team have made, then join us in the fun. 











5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is fab, Barb! I love the colours and that AI gal. Big Saturday hugs, Jo x

Hannelie said...

She's having fun and that's how it should be! Love the way your card makes the challenge colors shine. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Donna said...

Ah ha, secret inside sentiment swearing
Nicely done ;)

Julie B said...

I do love an Ai girlfriend image! You've teamed her up perfectly with the background and of course the sentiment!
Thanks for being inspired by the colours at Color Hues. :)

JulieP said...

I read every single word. Love the hidden expletive. It will be a fun surprise for the recipient.