Saturday, November 30, 2019

The 25 days of Christmas Tags 2019 ~~ Day 26 bonus day.

I didn't get a chance to make my card on the day but there are a couple of days to get caught up. I'm very happy I kept up for the most part. This weekend is going to be a crafting weekend, Saturday because I needed to get things done, but Sunday it will be weather induced.....there is some freezing rain in the forecast. My inspiration was a tag from Susie Lessard from Hello Bluebird.


So pretty in white, I used several die sets, Pretty pines, a holly branch, and the bow from a wreath die set. I even use nuvo drops, and they look pretty good.

Here is Susie's Tag.


I'm adding this to:

the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 ~~ Day 26

Thanks for looking today. 

4 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your version!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Susie said...

Beautiful version of my tag, Barb! And it's lovely in pure white! There is nothing so special as a handmade, one of a kind tag and card for gift giving. May your Christmas season of crafting be a blessed one!

Sincerely,
Susie ~

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love the elegance of white on white! So pretty!

Lindsey said...

This is a gorgeous tag! Love the layered whites.