Thursday, November 28, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 ~~ Day 25

It's finally here.......Day 25 at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019...wow I made all 25 days it has been a fun 25 days, well some were a little stressful when I had to have a tag-a-thon.  For Day 25 I had three but only one got finished today....there is hope for a couple more before the challenge is called DONE.


I used a layered tree die I have had for many years, I like it because you can have a tall tree or a shorter on. I added gold triangles that were stuck on my table leftover from the pine cone tag I made a few days ago, the star is a sequin. 


Close up so you can see the gold diamonds and I did pop 3 of the layers up on pieces of pop dots.

My inspiration came from Ilda Dia's tag

I'm adding this to:
Thanks for visiting today.

3 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your layered tree!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your tree is gorgeous, Barb! I love all the layers and how you have them popped up for extra dimension! Beautiful job! Way to go on all the tags you completed - you did very well! I might look at this challenge next year - I played several years ago and I won a great prize so I hope you win something awesome!

Lindsey said...

I love the elegant look of your tag!