Friday, November 22, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 ~~ Day 19

Hello again, I'm back with a couple of Christmas Tags for Day 19 at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  Oh my goodness the challenge is winding down and it has been so much fun. 


This was a fun tag to do, I used a Snag em stamp from Imaginice, I searched but guess they are not around except on e-bay, I have had this little fellow for 10 years along with quite a few others that need to be used more often for tags. My tag doesn't have a lot of white spatters as I seem to need to go to a class on how to spatter paint. 
I chose Karin Akesdotter's tag for inspiration

What a cutie pie.



Thanks for stopping by today stay tuned for Day 19 part 2


3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Now this is adorable! I love that sweet little fox! Foxes are so cute, I love them (on cards, not so much in real life, as I'd run the other way).

Susan Renshaw said...

Cute little fox!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Lindsey said...

Haha, I either spatter too little or too much when I try spattering. Or spatter someplace other than my card or tag. :D Your little fox is adorable! Too bad about Imaginisce, I have some cute stamps from them as well.