Wednesday, November 6, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 ~~ Day 3

I have created a tag today without feline help, it's a miracle I got it done. Well it's Day 3 at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags and so far I'm keeping up. The sponsor for today's tag is Newton's Nook Designs. There sure was a bevy of awesome tags today and the one that inspired me was Andrea Shell's red tag with the music on it. I did have to do some fiddling with the design. I don't have a music stencil but I have a music die.



I used the outside die of an ornament set to cut the red then cut the music die out of white cardstock,  I did have a Noel Die but it was too tiny to use so instead I used the JOY die from Tim Holtz Holiday die set. (first time using it too) Since my red and white bakers twine is not in the box with the other 6 or 7 others I used some red and white cotton yarn. 


Close up of the music and joy.
And here is the inspiration tag from Andrea Shell 


I am entering this in:

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 ~~ Day 3
The sponsor for Day 3 is:

Thanks for checking in today and have a fabulous week.

5 comments:

Beverly S. said...

Love your tag! I also chose Andrea's tag for my inspiration. :) I love you did the music and the touches of gold.

Lindsey said...

Barbara - I give you the perfect excuse to make a cat tag and you don't take it? :D I can see why you chose Andrea's tag as your inspiration, as your rendition of it is beautiful! I may just have to take inspiration from your tag to create my own! (After I make the rest of my 25, obviously...) Great to see you linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags again!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous ornament tag, Barb! Wow, I love this! The music notes are perfect, and I love the gold too! Beautiful!

Suzanne H said...

Such cute tags. The dies you've used are fabulous.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love how you have used the die cuts on your tags!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!