Thursday, November 16, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~~ Day 16

I'm still caught up!! although Friday will be one busy day.  Day 16 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags has some really really great tags to choose from. For today's tag I chose Tracey McNeelys tri-fold tag, I don't have that fantastic tri-fold tag die so I just winged it.


For my "joy" I used some thin chipboard letters I got from Just Enough Stuff as a prize for a challenge on the Jingle Belles. I coloured them with a copic marker.

Now the tag opened.

Here is Tracey's tag.
closed

open.

I would like to enter this in:

2 comments:

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhh fab tri-fold tag there Barb!
Love it

Lindsey said...

That is some amazinging winging it! Perfectly done. And since this tag fell into my DT responsibilities... thanks for joining the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event! ;)